- The First International Conference on DGGs and an associated on-line book.
- The Second International Conference on DGGs
- Terra Cognita Lab. DGG research at Oregon State University.
- Spatial Effects. The home of Geoff Dutton’s octahedron-based QTM DGG.
- BUGS. Atmospheric General Circulation Model based on an aperture 4 hexagonal DGGS on the icosahedron.
- Geodyssey Limited The home of Hipparchus, a commercial GIS that allows arbitrary DGG construction.
- HEALPix Aperture 4 diamond DGGS on the octahedron.
- NESDIS National Geophysical Data Center Source of the ETOPO5 digital elevation model used for some illustrations on our site
Planar hexagonal grids: